Join our dynamic Hotel Nikko Shanghai team. View exciting career opportunities here.
All resumes with professional or training certificates can be sent to us via:
Post: 488 West Yan An Road, Hotel Nikko Shanghai, 200050 China
Sales & Marketing
- Outgoing, good communication skills, able to work under pressure
- High responsibility, good team player
- Related training experience or working experience is better
- Fluent spoken and written English, Fluent
- Make sales strategy with sales manager and carry out the strategy to complete the budget
- Establish new business and maintain business accounts through the preparation and execution of action plans
- Handle accounts /prospects jointly with senior officer
- Solicit business according to the established partners
- Develop and maintain business, meetings and meeting planners, visitors, travel agents, tour operators, airlines, company customers, governmental agencies and other producers closely related to hotel business
- Try best to meet the business requirements
- Participate in making budgets and forecasts
- Make, carry out and monitor the working plan to ensure the achievement of the plan
- Analysis the market and the tendency, coordinate all kinds of activities to increase the business and raise prices to maintain and increase revenue
- Keep in touch with local or Japanese or international airlines, travel agents, trading companies, private clubs and guilds to develop new customers and maintain old customers. Though personal sales visit, call, written communications to keep in touch with planners, sales, buyers, airlines and wholesalers.
- Manage customers and monitor competitors
- Promote and coordinate the sales for other JAL Hotels. Focus on local region sales and cooperate with international regions
- Make monthly report and forecast
- Meeting with the organizers of big events staying in the hotel to ensure the degree of satisfaction
- 3 years related working experience or management experience, or related college certificate.