Join our dynamic Hotel Nikko Shanghai team. View exciting career opportunities here.
All resumes with professional or training certificates can be sent to us via:
Post: 488 West Yan An Road, Hotel Nikko Shanghai, 200050 China
Food & Beverage / Service
Japanese Chef -Japanese Nationality
Benkay Japanese Restaurant Chef. Age from 30-50. Good communicational skills. Over 5 years experience on Japanese Kitchen management.
Japanese Restaurant Manager-Japanese Nationality
- Independent/or one-to one training: Have the ability to offer training materials, training skills
- Management and supervision of work performance: Have the ability to communicate with staff and encourage the work performance of the staff
- Staff arrangement: According to the prediction of income to determine the appropriate staffing levels, forecast the business of restaurant, establish staff arrangement to reach the expected profit and the balance of customers’ needs and staff expectations
- Cost control: Develop and follow the department cost skills
- Income forecast: make income forecast through daily or past days’ reservations and special promotion
- Sales skills: Understand the positioning of the hotel, and the guest's preferences, provide satisfactory service
- Menu content and use: Understand the different kinds of dishes and drinks, have the ability to menu development and pricing, continuously improve the restaurant business
- 3 years related working experience
Good appearance, good service attitude and desire. Have related training is better. Prefer to someone who have English or Japanese basis. Prefer to people who live in Changning, Putuo and Xuhui.
Japanese restaurant waiter/waitress
Good appearance, good service attitude and desire. Have related training is better. Prefer to someone who have English or Japanese basis.